new job

My girlfriend is starting a new job which involves lots of driving and around 5 stops a day.
I have identified I need to get her a tomtom with live services and I want it to be stand alone so the go500 is out.
So the options are go5000, 825 or 1005.
Obviously the price of the 825 is attractive are either of the others worth the extra money?
I would like to be able to enter all of her stops so she can choose them instantly from a list. I would also like to be able to pre select all her stops on a route before she leaves.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

None of the devices have true Itinerary Planning with many waypoints. The best you can do is, at best, 3 waypoints.

But, you can create a series of favourites from the addresses, show the favourites on a map and navigate to them.

You can also create a custom poi file with the addresses and achieve the same thing pretty much.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Sounds like I should just go for the cheaper option (825) unless there are any major benifits im missing with the other models?

Since you are asking to "preselect all her stops on a route" I would suggest you preface names of the Favorites in sequence, like
01 Docks
02 Butcher
03 Baker
04 Candle stick maker
05 Home

That way she will be able to Tap > Drive to > Favorite > next number..

Ask a Question