NC SECU Atms

Attached is a poi for the North Carolina State Employee Credit Union branches and atms.

Addresses pulled from the ncsecu website, geocoded with the GPS Visualizer's Easy Batch Geocoder. 3 addresses returned bad coordinates.

Attachments

• NCSECUATM.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 396
New Better Icon

I got SECU to e-mail me the iPhone SECU icon with the new Mobile Banking, and resized it to 24X24, just use this bmp and replace the other in your map folder on the tomtom

Attachments

• SECU.Cashpoints.bmp
    1.6 KB · Views: 485
Cool! I live in NC and bank with NCSECU, so this will be quite handy when I get my 720 at Christmas. Is installing these POI's pretty straightforward???

Just download the file, unzip the contents and place the .ov2 file and associated .bmp file (using Windows Explorer) directly in your specific map folder. Make sure the .bmp file is named EXACTLY the same as the .ov2 file. For example, MyFile.ov2 MUST be matched with MyFile.bmp. Names like myfile.bmp or MYfile.bmp, etc. won't work; you'll just be left with a red rectangle instead of the proper logo of the bank on the screen.

Ask a Question