My New Go 60S

Well I purchased a new TomTom 60S to replace my old 920. Now I must say, I am not as impressed with this one when compared to my old 920. I really liked the many choices I had on the 920. The new 60S works very well but I miss all the choices I had. I don't have screen colour choices any more. I don't have POI choices anymore. I don't have choice of warnings I used to have anymore. I can't set the speed warnings anymore. I can't set the sounds for the POI's anymore. These are just some of the things I miss. There are more but I guess I will just have to live with it all. Anyway, just my input on this new unit.

Reg

I don't have POI choices anymore.
I've been saying a few times, the Nav4 devices have great potential if it can all be realised.

Lucky for the above, TomTom publicly announced that user originated POIs will be available in a future software release.
I hope to see them by vacation time but for now, we will have to wait.

Well I purchased a new TomTom 60S to replace my old 920. Now I must say, I am not as impressed with this one when compared to my old 920. I really liked the many choices I had on the 920. The new 60S works very well but I miss all the choices I had. I don't have screen colour choices any more. I don't have POI choices anymore. I don't have choice of warnings I used to have anymore. I can't set the speed warnings anymore. I can't set the sounds for the POI's anymore. These are just some of the things I miss. There are more but I guess I will just have to live with it all. Anyway, just my input on this new unit.

Reg
Should have kept the 920 and just purchased a new map. From what I am seeing regarding the new TT's the old models are much better!

Ask a Question