Kim Cattrall

Has anybody got the Kim Cattrall voice?

If so, is it good? I like a lot of the other voices they do, Mr. T in particular but I want to know what the kim voice is like? Basically, does she sound and act as sexy as she does in Sex and The City?

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Rick F.

I was more wondering if anybody had used it before and if it was any good?

I used your link and just went ahead a bought it as I'm guessing nobody has it on here.

I have used nav-tones a few times and the voices Ive got from there have always been good, especially Mr. T! As I got no feedback I just took the chance and have trusted that the Kim voice will be good too. Nav-tones use the real celebrity right?

I'll use it over the weekend and let everybody know what I think!

Happy I got her.

Because I said I would let you know what I thought of the Kim Cattrall voice, I feel I should.

I really liked it. She says some very provocative things like ?what kind of a girl do you think I am? Let?s just pull over to a lay by.?

And when I reached my destination she asks me if we want to get in the back seat and maybe even add a 3rd person!!!

Of course, after I bought it I found this demo video so if anyone is thinking of getting her you can watch this demo and decide for yourself. I'm happy I got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwumzWrqGe8&feature=PlayList&p=11544C79F5C2A564&index=2

Enjoy!

Coppull Buster,

That is not the one being sold by TomTom or NavTones
There's is data105 not 64

All posts by that poster have been removed and the poster banned. References to warez sites won't be tolerated here.

Ask a Question