TomTom Model(s)
one second edition
how do i punch in this address mine says no matches
1718 S 3230 W
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104

how do i punch in this address mine says no matches
1718 S 3230 W
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104

well from my limited knowledge, you would enter the state, the city first, then the street, which im assuming is 3230. then the numerics.

I saw another post on this same issue and the response was that you cant do alpha numeric addresses.

When putting in street names, sometimes it works beter of you do not try to enter the entire street name (especially numerical streets that are north, east, etc also).

As you are entering the street, you will see a list develop on the side that you can scroll through. Generally you will find the street on the list. The format might be slightly different then the way you were trying to enter it, so you just select it from the list.

I tried your address, Browse Map. Went all the way to the "no matches". Hit <done> and it showed the the correct address and then automatically switched to " Gladiola St." and "3230" on the map.

I typed in the street with spaces between S and 3230 W. Selection of streets came up with two postal codes. Selected the correct one and then hit done.

I tried your address, Browse Map. Went all the way to the "no matches". Hit <done> and it showed the the correct address and then automatically switched to " Gladiola St." and "3230" on the map.

I typed in the street with spaces between S and 3230 W. Selection of streets came up with two postal codes. Selected the correct one and then hit done.

Ive seen these addresses for a few seconds before but was woundering what they were for cause they didnt stay up very long.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimvandenberg

Latest Threads

Back