How 'Bout K-Marts?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One V2 7.161
My TT one does not seem to have any k-mart poi's pre-loaded. :mad:

Would anyone be so kind to make up a poi file? At least in the NJ area. Also the Missouri area?

Thanks!

My TT one does not seem to have any k-mart poi's pre-loaded. :mad:

Would anyone be so kind to make up a poi file? At least in the NJ area. Also the Missouri area?

Thanks!

Here it is. I hope it has the sores you want!!!

Attachments

• Kmart.zip
    8 KB · Views: 319
Wow

Didnt seem to have any stores listed in NJ or Missouri, but thanks for the super fast response!!!

Last edited:
Didnt seem to have any stores listed in NJ or Missouri, but thanks for the super fast response!!!

If you give a particular city it is easier to make the pois. A base city needs to be used. I used Ocean City NJ and did within 500 miles. There should be many Kmarts listed there for NJ (At least as many as %00 miles from O C, NJ.
Cities help narrow it down. States are not perfectly square or rectangular so you will get stores in other states using this process.

This does not work and the download does not have the program in it as it is just a zip of cass files that have not way of running. It said to rename the zip but hwta is that going to do as you unpack the zip

Try program MyPOI.

Ask a Question