Hi Y'all!

Beautiful New Mexico - The Land of Enchantment
TomTom Model(s)
XXL540TM
I just joined the forum and want to say hello to all tomtom forum members. Just got my first GPS; the tomeom xxl540tm and hoping to learn a lot here in the forums. So far I'm enjoying my new tomtom but having a hard time finding information to help me maximize my enjoyment of it's many features. The documentation that comes with the device is skimpy, to say the least. :)

I just joined the forum and want to say hello to all tomtom forum members. Just got my first GPS; the tomeom xxl540tm and hoping to learn a lot here in the forums. So far I'm enjoying my new tomtom but having a hard time finding information to help me maximize my enjoyment of it's many features. The documentation that comes with the device is skimpy, to say the least. :)

A warm welcome this this forum. Let us try to help if their are any specifics . But just a warning to do an explorer backup before you do anything.

Ask a Question