Hi all

TomTom Model(s)
XXL & VIA620
Hi all, I badly need your help. I used to have a TomTom XXL, but because I accidently deleted the maps, I updated - and yesterday bought the VIA 620. Now I have a problem linking this device to my account, etc. I will post details in the other section. Thanks for having me.

Managing a new device will require a new TomTom account that uses a different email address for login. TomTom's registration system does not permit the registration of more than one device under each account. If you are unable to provide a second real email address you can fake it out by using something in the form of an email address, such as (e-mail address removed).

Managing a new device will require a new TomTom account that uses a different email address for login. TomTom's registration system does not permit the registration of more than one device under each account. If you are unable to provide a second real email address you can fake it out by using something in the form of an email address, such as (e-mail address removed).

Thanks for your reply, I just posted more info in another thread. It failed when I was asked to link the new device to the old TomTom Home account. I wonder if I should uninstall both the TomTom Home and inactive MyDrive Connect, and start again? I do not want to do more damage now.

:) Thanks tgold, for your very helpful advise. Once I knew TomTom Home was not the cause of my problem, I used your link and concentrated on my second account/email address, plugged in my device (had read in another threat about deleting cookies - which I did). All of a sudden, a messsage from MyDrive popped up, about four updates being available, when I clicked it on - there was a technical problem, I refreshed the page and the map update started. I could also download the User Guide afterwards. So my device is recognized now, it took me 1 1/2 day to solve that problem. :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suzan

Latest Threads

Back