hello to all. i just bricked my tomtom

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im paul. i offered to help a friend with his tomtom one 3rd gen and it nolonger works as my name shows its a brick. i will post in the appropriate forum section the details. just wanted to introduce myself. hopefully this is not the end and it will work if someone helps me.

It's not impossible but it is difficult to brick the unit.

When you post, please show what application was on the unit, what map, whether when you connect the unit to the computer does Explorer (if a pc) 'see' the unit as an external device.

It's not impossible but it is difficult to brick the unit.

When you post, please show what application was on the unit, what map, whether when you connect the unit to the computer does Explorer (if a pc) 'see' the unit as an external device.

thanks. i just did a post in the tomtom one section complete with screenshots and details.

I replied there. I'm locking this thread as it is not a good idea to have separate threads on the samre topic. Makes it difficult for users to follow and post advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question