Hello from Texas!

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 335S
Hi everyone,

I just bought a TomTom One a little over a week ago now. I have a history with TomTom, and am glad to be back. I purchased a TomTom 700 quite a while back, and then returned it for the newly released TT910. Deep in my heart, I just love TomTom, but ended up returning the 910 because the maps just weren't great. I bought a Nuvi instead. I travel for a living (every week, across the US) and the navteq maps just seemed more complete. Plus, it was REALLY helpful to me that the Nuvi tells you what side of the road your destination is on. But I digress....

So I was in Best Buy the other day and they had the One on sale, plus I had a 10% off coupon, so I couldn't resist. My thought was I would just use the ONE while home (since I know TX pretty well anyway) and keep the Nuvi in my travel bag. The ONE came with the newest maps and I am won over once again by TomTom. These maps are SO MUCH better, IMO.

So I just ordered a TT 910 again, and may end up keeping all three units for my family. Not sure which one will end up being used the most while I'm on the road in another state, but I can't wait to test the TT out with the new maps!

Just wanted to say hi, and am excited to be a TomTom owner, once again. It just feels like home. :)

Also, does anyone know where I can find a map legend? I've been searching around and have come up empty handed. What I mean specifically is..... is there any rhyme or reason behind the color orange on one side of the road while the other is green? Obviously blue is water, but what do the other colors mean?

Have you really read this far in my post? I LOVE THIS FORUM! :D

Hello and welcome back. Glad to hear your enjoying your new TT ONE.
I wasn't sure about the colors on the map either. In my area I have orange and yellow on the map.

Ask a Question