Hello From Pennsylvania

TomTom Model(s)
One 130s
Hi All,
I purchased a One 130s a few weeks ago in hopes that it would help us navigate around some unfamiliar areas on Long Island NY. My old navigation unit (MY WIFE) never seemed to do the job very well. On it's first outing I found it to be my new best travel freind. Got us every where I needed to get to and the POI feature did it's job well.
As a new user I hope some of my questions can be answered here. In time I hope I can contribute.
George

You should find pretty much everything you are looking for here...good luck with it

Hi All,
I purchased a One 130s a few weeks ago in hopes that it would help us navigate around some unfamiliar areas on Long Island NY. My old navigation unit (MY WIFE) never seemed to do the job very well. On it's first outing I found it to be my new best travel freind. Got us every where I needed to get to and the POI feature did it's job well.
As a new user I hope some of my questions can be answered here. In time I hope I can contribute.
George
Great to hear that your Tom Tom has helped you out! I was born and raised in Montgomery county, greetings!

You & me both

George, I think we're birds of a feather. In the past I've counted on my wife to be the navigator, with mixed results. (I've even threatened to replace her in the front seat with my grandaughters, who can't even read!). My wife does a good job as long as she's not talking, reading, or occupied in some other way. (I'm sure you understand.)

I, like you, bought a 130-S, and I just tried it out on the way to work today. It looks like I have a handle on it. I hope so, as I'm going to rely on it for a business trip next week from Illinois to Ohio. So far, all seems OK.

Let me know how yours shakes out.

Mike

Ask a Question