Hello from Kansas City

gww

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE
Bought my TT ONE last week, had an issue with upgrade/quickfix which this board helped me get resolved today. Thank you!
Another question. We live in a rural area and even with gravel roads they actually show up on the map, but testing routes to the bank or drug store into our small town has us driving zig zag on side streets. Testing routes on major "motorways", TT works perfectly. TT is always a bit backward as we leave our home, or as we get close to returning there. Maybe the gravel road it suggests IS the quickest route, as in quick to wear out my front suspension!
We know our way around this general area so it's not a problem but we are going to be taking a road trip to some small towns so I wonder if we'll be zig zagging on unfamiliar side streets like we do here. Guess we'll find out.
But so far, TT appears to be a good value for what it can do and will hopefully reduce the inevitable "you were supposed to turn left back there" traumas we've had in past travels.
Look forward to checking in now and then.

Ask a Question