Hello from Central New Jersey

Hey folks! Just a quick note to let you know how appreciated all the information u guys post on here is! It has helped me out big time so far with my new tt one!

Thanks!

Welcome and don't forget to
1) Buy your free maps update (just pay $6 shipping) better hurry!!! Only 8 days left!
2) Join our contest to win yourself another ONE!!!

Liked living in Central NJ

Spent 10 years in Clinton Township. Worked in Murray Hill. Really liked living there (but the weather is much better in California).

Howie

Welcome Central Jersey! :)

I'm heading down to Jackson in about 2 hours for some RnR...if you know what I mean!? ;)

Nice to see some fellow Jersians!!! I'm in Lacey Township...just moved here from Toms River.

Hey folks! Just a quick note to let you know how appreciated all the information u guys post on here is! It has helped me out big time so far with my new tt one!

Thanks!

Hey, neighbor! :) I'm in Columbus; where are you?

Got my ONE Thursday!!

free map updates

Welcome and don't forget to
1) Buy your free maps update (just pay $6 shipping) better hurry!!! Only 8 days left!
2) Join our contest to win yourself another ONE!!!

Is there a link with more info on the map updates. I bought my TT One in July, downloaded Na. 7, but have the USA & Canada maps v665.1293

Thanks

Is there a link with more info on the map updates. I bought my TT One in July, downloaded Na. 7, but have the USA & Canada maps v665.1293

Thanks

Actually, the map update DVD was a promotion that ended in the summer and is no longer offered. In fact the DVD that was shipped is the version you already have.

Actually, the map update DVD was a promotion that ended in the summer and is no longer offered. In fact the DVD that was shipped is the version you already have.

Thanks for the quick reply and all the good info on this forum.

I'm afraid I was off the topic of this thread, welcome to Central New Jersey, Bet n I are out in Oregon. I hope you find your TT as useful as mine is. I am abit irked that I just got it in July & shortly afterwards found out I need to buy new maps to keep it updated, though I'd be happy to pay a reasonable cost for updates. Anyway it would be stupid to buy new ones at this point, as the ones that came with it are just fine for now-it's not like our highway system gets upgraded every year, just a few new roads.

Ask a Question