Greetings from Florida!

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE 140?S
Hello, everyone! I've just finished my Finder and HOME backups of my brand new 140?S and am now waiting for my map update to download.

A bit about me: I fill my days working on my master's in library science and counting heads for the US Census Bureau. In my spare time I work with high school debaters in West Central Florida, which keeps me on the road going to tournaments most weekends during the school year. I also drink more espresso than I should, but as a grad student, I figure it's justified.

Anyway, I'm glad I found this place; it's helped me figure out what to buy and what to do. Cheers!

Welcome to TTF! Be sure to read the announcement at the topp of the forum regarding tips for new users of TomToms, especially about making an Explorer, not Home, backup.

Don't be reluctant to ask any questions you have about your unit; that's why we're here.

And one of our supermods, gatorguy, is from Florida!

Hello, everyone! I've just finished my Finder and HOME backups of my brand new 140•S and am now waiting for my map update to download.

A bit about me: I fill my days working on my master's in library science and counting heads for the US Census Bureau. In my spare time I work with high school debaters in West Central Florida, which keeps me on the road going to tournaments most weekends during the school year. I also drink more espresso than I should, but as a grad student, I figure it's justified.

Anyway, I'm glad I found this place; it's helped me figure out what to buy and what to do. Cheers!

Again a very warm welcome. Let us know if we can help

Ask a Question