Geocaching Icons

Am guessing that you are looking for icons to use in conjunction with the .ov2 file? If so, they are easy to make in about 22x22 size as a .bmp file . . .

Let us know what you'd like done and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for the offer.

I need 7 different icons.

Red background with a black
T
?
M
O

Yellow background with a black
?
M
O

Thanks for your help.

Glenn

Hope these are useable! If not, let us know and we'll make necessary adjustments.

Enjoy!

Alfie... Thanks very much for taking the trouble to make those for another member. :thumb:

There's just one problem I noticed....
you've used "full red" (255,0,0) as the background for the red icons, and on most TomToms that will appear as TRANSPARENT - very handy if you want that effect, but possibly not what's wanted here!

Change the red to something just slightly different (250,0,0 should do, I think) and I bet "team waldron" will be ecstatic.

Alfie... Thanks very much for taking the trouble to make those for another member. :thumb:

There's just one problem I noticed....
you've used "full red" (255,0,0) as the background for the red icons, and on most TomToms that will appear as TRANSPARENT - very handy if you want that effect, but possibly not what's wanted here!

Change the red to something just slightly different (250,0,0 should do, I think) and I bet "team waldron" will be ecstatic.

Andy, thanks for the heads up and color change idea!

Change to the previous attachment files has been made.

Thanks again for the files.

We did 2000kms in the South Australian desert over 5 days. Found about 40 geocaches.

I don't know if I picked up the wrong file but the red was transparent.

I'm sure I picked it up after it was changed.

Could the files be reposted? Other than that the files worked excellently.

Thanks again for the files.

We did 2000kms in the South Australian desert over 5 days. Found about 40 geocaches.

I don't know if I picked up the wrong file but the red was transparent.

I'm sure I picked it up after it was changed.

Could the files be reposted? Other than that the files worked excellently.

Yes I will certainly change the "red" and will repost it within 12 hours.

As Super Mod Andy_P previously note , I first ". . .used "full red" (255,0,0) as the background for the red icons, and on most TomToms that will appear as TRANSPARENT - very handy if you want that effect, but possibly not what's wanted here!"

I had made the change but must have reposted with the wrong file. :)

Glad you had a successful trip! I enjoy geocaching with both my GPSs although mostly as a casual activity when I'm able and have time.

All works well with the new file.

Thanks again.:thumb:

That's terrific, and you're welcome!

If there's any other way we can help just let us know. Many good people on TTF willing and able to be of assistance!

Ask a Question