Conflict with `Help Me Menu and Crossings

Just planned a route,when I click on Crossings, I have a grey screen, asking me to wait a moment.

When I click on Help Me, I have all available data.

I then connect to Home, via my PC, set current location, and I then have all the crossings in . I then go on to the Help Me menu, all data is gone, Police, Pharmacy etc., again grey screen, and prompted to wait a moment.

Again, I connect to home, go through the same procedure, and lo and behold, I have all the Help Me menu data, but no crossings available.

Any clues??

i have exactly the same problem here in england. am persuing it with support, so far without success.

i have exactly the same problem here in england. am persuing it with support, so far without success.

Hi there, I have had exactly the same problem, if I use point of interest first, no crossings, or vice versa. I contacted TT, this was the reply.

Dear Mr atkinson,

Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Support

This is an issue that some users have experienced after the latest update. The only solution at this time is to revert back to the previous version of the software by restoring your bacckup if you made on with TomTom Home. We will be releasing a software update in the near future which will resolve the issue.

In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

With Best Regards

The TomTom Customer Support Team

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan1812

Latest Threads

Back