can some one make this icon of a raptor f150

i have a pic but it not from the back but i dont care i think it will look good thanks in advance.:cool:

Attachments

• raptor resize.jpg
    raptor resize.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 453
Here's the best I could do with a tilted picture of the F-150 Raptor.

Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
ok so the program you use is free cause i would like to try and make some on my own instead of asking you all the time

Attachments

• raptor resize.jpg
    raptor resize.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 394
ok so the program you use is free cause i would like to try and make some on my own instead of asking you all the time

Yes, they're free. I'm sure there are better ways to do it, but I use Windows Paint (comes with all versions of Windows) and a free program called, "Easy Thumbs". First I use 'Windows Paint' to surround the image (usually a jpg) with the framing tool (or box) and allow a little bit of surrounding area around the image. I try to make the new image as square as possible so when I reduce the size to 80 x 80 pixels using 'EasyThumbs' the aspect ration will be correct (sometimes 80 x 60 will work too). After framing the image, I 'right-click' on it and 'save to location' and save the new image to desktop (call it what ever you want). Then I open 'EasyThumbs' and resize it to 80 x 80 pixels and again save it (all images are jpg in EasyThumbs). THEN, I use Paint again - load the image, and zoom in to 600 times so I can see a lot of detail. The picture will be fuzzy, but that's normal when blown up to 600 times. I use the different size paint brushes to fill in the surrounding area with bright red (I think the color is 255). Red becomes transparent on the TomTom. I start with the bigger brushes until I get close to the car then switch to smaller brushes. I recheck the image in 'normal size' to see what it looks like. If it's ok, I save the new image... but this time I use the pull-down and select .bmp and 24 bit depth. This is important or it won't work.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Thanks for the rep point.

Last edited:

Ask a Question