Can now read messages from my raza phone

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
Something new either from the new home or the new maps that was recently updated. I had a new message on my raza phone. When I turned on my tomtom 920 on the initial map screen their was a picture of an envelope which when tapped was a message sent to me which had an option to read it aloud. A nice added extra. This message feature was never available from tomtom before.

Last edited:
That's cool. What kind of a message did you get? Something from TomTom like "Your map upload was successful" or a subscription notice or ??? I've never had one on my 740 yet, although the feature is supposed to work with my phone.

That's cool. What kind of a message did you get? Something from TomTom like "Your map upload was successful" or a subscription notice or ??? I've never had one on my 740 yet, although the feature is supposed to work with my phone.

no message, just a picture on the main map screen of an envelope which when you press shows your message with the option to speak the message

Ask a Question