Can I...

I just got a TomTom One. I use a Mac computer. I want to be able to slip my TomTom into my pocket when I go for a bike ride and have it record where I go. Then I want to download the route info to my Mac. Then I want to be able to edit the route to take out ant detours, etc. Then I'd like to print the route out as a map and/or a cue sheet with turns and mileages. I'd also like to be able to upload the refined route to the TomTom and have it talk me through the route at a later date.

Can this be done? What software do I need and where do I get it?

And another tweak I'd like to do: Can you get a TomTom one to tell you the NAME of the street to turn on, instead of just "right turn here"?

Ok, I downloaded the .zip archive and expanded it. I've got a folder full of files called "tripmaster_v1.8 Folder" and a file called "tripmaster_v1.8.toc". What do I do with them?

Keep in mind that it says that it only works on Linux TomToms. I don't know if they mean TomToms that use a Linux computer to doc to, or that some TomToms are Linux based and others are not. And I'm using a Mac, not a Linux machine.

Installation instructions are near the bottom of the page where you downloaded program. Click the link again and scroll down to bottom of page.............

The TomTom is Linux...doesn't refer to your OS.

The One doesn't have "text to speech" to speak street names. Have to get a higher model for that. No way to tweak that on the One that anyone here has figured out.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milancee1612

Latest Threads

Back