Boston to nc

WIL

TOM TOM insists on putting me on rt 95, when that is the last road I want. I travel using I 81 but can not make it go that way either through itinerary or trip planner.
Can I tell it to block I 95 and if so, how?

Thanks,
Wil

You need to tell us what model you have, what application, what map, do you have IQ routing for your model and, if so, is it enabled.

In other words, we need more info to give useful responses.

Tap the satellite bars to see the application and tap the version number to see the map intalled and its version number.

TT model XL 330
Version 8.010
map: USA AND CANADA V. 835.2420
IQ Routing not showing on menus.

Having looked at this further it appears the only way to override the "default" route is to create a route using wayponts until the desired highways are selected ??
Thanks,
Bill

Yes, you are allowed up to 48 waypoints in an itinerary. The more you have, the less likely the routing will deviate from your choice of roads from waypoint to waypoint.

I travel 81 every year when I am on route from Nova Scotia to Florida and what I have done is gone to Google maps,com and then planed my route then linked it to my tomtom via this site
Tomtom and Google

You will need to disable IQ routing .

GAR-COR..thanks a lot

Your solution is absolutely perfect. Thanks for passing it along. Just what I needed.

Ask a Question