7481?

there is an update in my home for firmware 7481.
when I looked it up at tomtom.com/6141 it just tells me its for HD traffic.
wondering if the fix for VR is in there too.

OR is it just an April Fools Joke from Tom Tom

there is an update in my home for firmware 7481.
when I looked it up at tomtom.com/6141 it just tells me its for HD traffic.
wondering if the fix for VR is in there too.

OR is it just an April Fools Joke from Tom Tom

It works perfectly now.

All is well again.

All is no well

I installed the new firmware this morning and the VR is working but when you hook your TT up the computer the IT planner is missing from home. I called tech support and he told me they were not aware of this problem and that he would let them no upstairs. Who ever that is and that he thought that there would be a fix for this by the middle of April. IT planner still works if you remove from computer. Here we go again wating for another fix.

I installed the new firmware this morning and the VR is working but when you hook your TT up the computer the IT planner is missing from home. I called tech support and he told me they were not aware of this problem and that he would let them no upstairs. Who ever that is and that he thought that there would be a fix for this by the middle of April. IT planner still works if you remove from computer. Here we go again wating for another fix.

They knew about it .... trust me. Does your 'Operate my Go' in TTHome work?

They knew about it .... trust me. Does your 'Operate my Go' in TTHome work?

Overall, 7.481 fixed VR. 'Operate my Go' worked but it required me to download another file for it to operate. However, it didn't shut down gracefully and ended up crashing out TT Home.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
31Den

Latest Threads

Back