Truck routes or no Truck streets - Canada and USA

Hello all,

I am setting up my FIL's TomTom One XL that he got at Staples for $199 CAD :)

He is a trucker and would like to be able to check off something like 'truck routes' like you can check off 'toll routes'. In order to do this, I would need the data of course, as well as a possible 3rd party extension.

If anyone has anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tyson
tyson AT tysonbaldwin DOT com

Hello all,

I am setting up my FIL's TomTom One XL that he got at Staples for $199 CAD :)

He is a trucker and would like to be able to check off something like 'truck routes' like you can check off 'toll routes'. In order to do this, I would need the data of course, as well as a possible 3rd party extension.

If anyone has anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tyson
tyson AT tysonbaldwin DOT com
I don't know how workable this is seeing as a POI is only at one location. Definitely think your looking for a third party software.

--Phil

True - I guess that this is more meta data about the actual roads than a set of POIs.

On a related note, I will make a separate request thread for truck stops - cross brand - Flying J, etc. As long as they are a truck stop, I would like to have it in this list. Stand by for request.

Thanks,

Tysonb

I think only Co-Pilot specializes in Truck navigation.
These are RV POI's that you can use for trucks. Use Mapshare to block out the low clearance spots, that might help a bit.

Ask a Question