TOMTOM xls NO gps signal

Hi
has anyone any idea why my TT xls would suddenly stop being able to find a gps signal ..I haven't updated anything for ages , and it's worked flawlessly till now ...I appreciate any insight anyone can give .
Thanks

Well, a bad gpsquickfix file dl last weekend caused issues for many. A newer file dl yesterday helped resolve the problem.

If a reset on your unit doesn't speed things up, maybe a dl of the new file may help.

well wot i did was , after doing a gpsquickfix...,which i personally think s**te , cause it didn't actually do owt , was a ' pin' reset , which again did nothing other than reset the clock time , - i took it back to a great catologue store ( no names), swapped for a new and alls fine again , the unit was only 2 weeks old so i ad the comfort of that , and i will do it again , an again..these pices of kit must be the most unreliable electronic gadget going , ya can turn ya telly on everytime and get a picture ( signal), same wi ya mobile phone , but sat navs...oooeerr...........:eek:-crap!!- sorry this is no help to ya.:mad:

Ask a Question