Tomplayer

Thanks a lot. This is an awesome app. My only prob so far is how do I get bk to the navigation view. I wuld like the audio playing in the background

I'm having a hard time making it work. I doesn't work after extracting the distrib folder on to my SD card. It does work on the internal , but I prefer it on the sd card, if you know what i mean.
omnitek

Worked out of the box for me but having issues with audio syncing to video. Not sure if its a settings in my encoding software but I hope the next release fixes the issue if not.

Worked out of the box for me but having issues with audio syncing to video. Not sure if its a settings in my encoding software but I hope the next release fixes the issue if not.

Never mind! works 100% on a 910. There is a little + and - settings in the application when you run it on the TomTom that allows you to compensate the audio sync. Fantastic program Wolf!

anyone fancy doing an idiots guide for me:( i did copy it tomy sd card:eek: cant see it though:(
worked it out
when I found the manual;)

to the guy who askedhowit compares to mobilnova, it's very good, and i cannot think of a reasonto pay for mobilnova at the moment:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D :D

I am looking for config help for my 920 as well. I can get the application installed and have it appear as Menu 4. However, whenever you run it the device just returns to the default map screen. It doesn't display any errors. I have Tomplayer installed on the sd card. My folder names to files on the sd card are mp3 and video. mp3 works fine with the default TomTom player. I changed the cap file to show the paths on the sdcard. Just doesn't seem to work. I tried with /sdcard/ and without.

So if anyone is willing to share their setup on the 910/920 it would be appreciated. I have read and reread through the docs online.

Thanks,
Chris

i still cant even have it on my tomtom as menu 4. I extract the distrib file in my tomtom but it still doesnt show up..

Sorry for the ignorance, but this plays MP3's right? Will it work on the Rider v1.? I'm expecting to receive mine soon and would love to be able to listen to my songs while I ride using my bluetooth headset.

Thank you for the software, I did download TomPlayer and installed with no problem, But where do I install (put) the Audio and Vedio Files
thank you

HI as far as I know no mp3 players work on rider V1. I have one working on my rider V2 but not over bluetooth. I had to modify the cradle to get sound out over a wire.

Tomtom site says the 920 can use the SDHC card which I have. I am trying to use this card to store mp3s and broadcast to my car radio. My computer will see the files on the card but the TT doesn't. The card is FAT32 formatted.

Will this tomplayer solve my problem? How do I get the TT to recognize the SD card? TT home program sees nothing when I connect to my home PC, yet will list the proper amount of space left on the card.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure your mp3 files are in directory on the card called mp3. That should allow the TomTom to find them.

gordom1237, your idea WORKED! I had that thought before I started loading up the SD card, then forgot about it. Thanks again.

Tomplayer resetting device settings

After exiting Tomplayer has anyone experienced their TT resetting your personal settings? Sometimes my location goes back to the middle of Manhattan or I've lost some of my recent destinations or I lose my vertical map view preference.

Thanks.

Ask a Question