TomPlayer Auto Starts?

I recently started playing with tomplayer. I copied all the folders to the root of my memory card and threw an encoded video into the video folder. Upon booting the tomtom, does tomplayer autmatically boot when the memory card is in? I was just under the impression it boots your gps software as normal then there would be an icon or such to launch tomplayer and then quit and go back to the navigation interface.

I also did exactly what is mentioned in all the post here that.

Extract the dist folder and copy and paste it to SDCARD

Then i downloaded the force_reboot and tomplayergui.sh and paste them into the tomplayer folder.

Still when I click the EXIT button it shuts down and never come back to maps screen until I remove the SD Card and restarted it.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

I am using Tom Tom 720 with 2GB sd card.

Thanks.

I also did exactly what is mentioned in all the post here that.

Extract the dist folder and copy and paste it to SDCARD

Then i downloaded the force_reboot and tomplayergui.sh and paste them into the tomplayer folder.

Still when I click the EXIT button it shuts down and never come back to maps screen until I remove the SD Card and restarted it.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

I am using Tom Tom 720 with 2GB sd card.

Thanks.

Did you copy the ttsystem file to the SD card?

Ask a Question