Tom Tom 720 Map and website issues canada

I have a 720 and I wanted maps for Australia so I went on the Canadian web site and went to the Maps download guess what its down for repairs, not to much problem except that it has been that way for at least 4 months.
Tom Toms answer is use another country web site guess what your credit card details cannot be entered with the correct Canadian address on any other website except the canadian website ,Tom Toms answer is get credit card from Australia or some other country great How as I dont live there or any where else except Canada
Tom Tom still refuses to even accept that there is a problem as far as there support is concerned
Any suggestions will be appreciated

The Canadian map website has NEVER worked (at least 2+ years). Repeated contacts with TomTom (including emails to the president of American operations) have resulted in nothing! :(

thks for the update so much for the up gradeability anyway I guess it is easier to vote with you feet rather than wasting time and frustrations on a company that has lost track of its business:(

Ask a Question