Status Bar Issue Since Upgrade

Before the most recent upgrade, I was able to view the street I was on in the bottom section of the status bar. For the life of me, I cannot get it to appear with the newest upgrade. I've played with every possible option and can't get it to work....

Help would be appreciated.

Dan

Street name preferences-->Show current street name on map.

However, with the latest applications, the next street where you need to turn is shown at the top.

Street Name

I have that checked, and the street name is on screen in small letters (on the map), however I still can't get in in the solid blue bar beneath the turn arrow etc. on the Status Bar.

Dan

however I still can't get in in the solid blue bar beneath the turn arrow etc. on the Status Bar.
Dan, they got rid of that with one of the recent updates, I am not too sure if it was the last update or 8,300 that altered it - There is no option to switch it back on - Mike

What map version do you have? If your map isn't one of the latest ones (which require the most recent applications), we can walk your through downgrading your application, which gets the status bar back.

Ask a Question