Startup For 3.5" Screens

Anyone got a startup screen for a NISMO 350Z, the Limited Edition one for 07? I have the Silver color. Thanks!

For my Tacoma

TomTRD.jpg

jeep screen

does or can anyone do a jeep screen, for exapmle the jeep letters and the motto, "only in a jeep" i would greatly appreciate it, im still learning how to do it and i am just getting really frustrated ;) thanks a lot

Upload Problem

Birdman,

I'm trying to upload a splash screen I made for Justin but the BMP file is 225KB and the max you can upload is 19 kb. How do you guys shrink down the file so that you can upload it?

Tom D

Birdman,

I'm trying to upload a splash screen I made for Justin but the BMP file is 225KB and the max you can upload is 19 kb. How do you guys shrink down the file so that you can upload it?

Tom D

Try using a site like www.tinypic.com (however, they clear out files after 6 months or so)

Better yet, get a free account over at www.photobucket.com!

can someone make a few of vw jetta's mk4's or kc chiefs.

I can whip up a few for you today, will post them back here as soon as they are done... I have a MIV Jetta TDI and I have been meaning to do this anyway.

DP

Here ya go, I just grabbed some stock photography of a mkIV since you didn't mention what color yours was... if you have a specific request and/or a picture of yours that you want used, just send it to n715dp at gmail.com.

the ones you are looking for would be on the page with today's date. There is also a big VW logo on one of the other pages.

http://www.n715dp.com/links/tomtomsplash/

I've re-worked the site, using Gallery - it's still a major work in progress... it would be great if this could become a big thing that we all use as a central storage location...

http://www.n715dp.com/tomtomsplash/

Still to come - automatic user submissions... other suggestions welcome.

No problem at all, glad you could put the resource files and logs I sent to you to good use... the image looks great, is that the Polynesian (sp?) resort at Disney World?

No thats the Coronado Hotel in San Diego where im from.. I just went to your site and the picture is gone and no thumbnail view whats going on..?

if someone could do one with a mitsubishi logo or somehow incorporate a mitsu rally car in that would be sweet....i suck at this stuff or id do it....thanks

Ask a Question