Startup/Shutdown Screens

TomTom Model(s)
130s, XXL 550 TM
Hi Everyone,

I have a 130s and am more than happy with it.

One small problem I have encountered though is the ability to customise the Startup and Shutdown screens. I found and loaded a couple of pics using TT Home and when I read the device it shows they are indeed loaded. The problem is that they don't show. In fact the startup and shut down now just shows white light.

Any ideas? I've looked in the preferences but haven't been able to find anything that defines the startup or shutdown screen i.e. if you have more than one image loaded, how do you select the one that you want?

Cheers
Paul

The screen on the 130S is 3.5". You may have dl a startup image meant for the 4.3" screens in error. That's one possibility.

Startup & shutdown are much faster without the startup and shutdown screens

Just for the heck of it, I deleted the startup & shutdown screens and was very surprised to see that my XLS started up & shut down much faster than with the screens. I can't explain why, but I like this way much better.

Ask a Question