StarBucks 1.3a

I just wanted to thank you for this file! I travel about 40 weeks a year - and use neverlost extensively - and was given an xl one for x-mas. I opened it yesterday and, until I found this website, was a bit disappointed with the lack of POIs - particularly Starbucks! You've turned an 'okay' christmas gift into one of the best I've ever received! Again, many thanks!

J =)
Joe,
Got the same present and have also downloaded the Starbucks file... but don't know how to move it to the One XL... any help is appreciated.

Tom

Hello guys,
Try to follow this tutorial presented by Digital-Flex.

When you unzip the files in your TomTom's map folder (US_Canada or North America) make sure it doesn't create a subfolder or your TomTom will not see the POI.

Krazy Jeff,
You may choose to download the this starbucks file if you wish. The POI file that was created was extracted from starbucks' original website.

Please excuse my ignorance but where is the map folder? I've looked everywhere in the TT folder created on my computer but can't locate one labeled map:confused:

On your ONE 3rd edition, it should be your USA_and_Canada folder. This is considered your tomtom's map folder.

I just wanted to thank you for this file! I travel about 40 weeks a year - and use neverlost extensively - and was given an xl one for x-mas. I opened it yesterday and, until I found this website, was a bit disappointed with the lack of POIs - particularly Starbucks! You've turned an 'okay' christmas gift into one of the best I've ever received! Again, many thanks!

J =)

You're Weclome! I appreciate the feedback

Thank you

Thank you for the wonderfull work. Easy to use and a very compleate list!!! You are making my new toy very usefull.

I love this app!
Is there anyway to edit these POI? There are a couple of new locations open since this update, and I have one location with the right address, but the map puts me on a residential street.
BTW, I'm in Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta).
Thanks!
Steve

Ok, I thought that would work, but on my TT1 3rd ed, there is no manage POI feature under preferences. Just "edit POI" under map corrections, and I can't edit this POI. I'll check the other link.

Pedro,
ok, I downloaded POIEdit, and figured out how to use it. I have now updated three Starbucks locations in the ATL metro area. Should I send you the updated file to share with everyone?
Steve

Starbucks Icons on TomTom But No Category

Hi,
This whole thread is very helpful! Thx! I have a question that others have asked. I see the Starbuck's icons on my 720, but there doesn't seem to be a way to search for them?
Am I missing something.
Thanks
David

If you just want to search and not really navigate, go to 'browse map' option on the 2nd main page. Select 'Find' on the bottom.
select 'POI' either near your or city, then select the starbucks poi.

Thanks Pedro,
For some reason when I tried to search before they didn't show up. I did find them this time though.
Now, if I download these Starbuck POI's, will I have duplicates icons on my system?
David

Edit: I think I'm understanding these POIs. Thus I would have either my Starbuck's category selected, and not restaurants, or vice versa. Thus, duplicates would not be an issue. Duh!

Last edited:

Ask a Question