StarBucks 1.3a

Danke!

Mucking with internal file structures is a little hairy until one knows the rules :)

starbucks POI's

I'm trying to download this file for Starbucks POI's. I don't have a USA_Canada file on my TomTom 720 ? How about downloading direct to the North America directory ?

I have the Tomtom one v3. I am new to this and cant seem to get the starbucks file into my tomtom.

can anyone help in simple instructions?

Also, i had starbucks POI in my last tomtom but not anymore; is there a reason?

Thanks!

i did that but still nothing

the 2 files are in there but the POIs still do not list starbucks.

i feel like i am missing something.

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" or "North America" map folder on your TomTom.

09/09/06 - UPDATED: Please remove the old file if you recently downloaded and replace with this file.:D
8/23/07 - Revision 1.3 - All locations all over the USA - 9556 locations
If you downloaded revision 1.3 on 8/23/07, please download the file again. Only CA worked because the longitude latitude were switched on others states but CA.

Thanks a lot...I really need this:p

Starbucks stores?

I have downloaded the zip file to my map folder on the TomTom but still can't any store in Los Angeles. What can I be doing wrong?
Thanks.

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" or "North America" map folder on your TomTom.

09/09/06 - UPDATED: Please remove the old file if you recently downloaded and replace with this file.:D
8/23/07 - Revision 1.3 - All locations all over the USA - 9556 locations
If you downloaded revision 1.3 on 8/23/07, please download the file again. Only CA worked because the longitude latitude were switched on others states but CA.

I just got my first gps unit and am still learning. I have added the starbucks poi's and noticed that they are their own category, and not in the restaurant category. Is there a way to make them go into that category or do they have to be their own?

I have downloaded the zip file to my map folder on the TomTom but still can't any store in Los Angeles. What can I be doing wrong?
Thanks.
Go to your preference menu and selec enable/disable poi. See if the POI is listed there. If so, then you the POI is installed correctly. There are Los Angeles locations! You can use the navigate then poi near u and select the starbucks POI.

I just got my first gps unit and am still learning. I have added the starbucks poi's and noticed that they are their own category, and not in the restaurant category. Is there a way to make them go into that category or do they have to be their own?

No this cant be done. sorry

Error in POI Starbucks

I added the zipped 'starbucks' file to the North American folder. I unzipped the file, but nothing appeared in the POI's when searching the TomTom 720. Did I do something wrong? Should I leave the file zipped in the North American folder? Thanks!

I just wanted to thank you for this file! I travel about 40 weeks a year - and use neverlost extensively - and was given an xl one for x-mas. I opened it yesterday and, until I found this website, was a bit disappointed with the lack of POIs - particularly Starbucks! You've turned an 'okay' christmas gift into one of the best I've ever received! Again, many thanks!

J =)

Using the Starbucks POI

Hi... I just downloaded the starbucks 1.3 POI file for my new tomtom Go 720 that I got for xmas... and I can see it on the pc interface (TomTom HOME), so I know it was installed correctly, but I still can't find any starbucks on my TomTom... I'm new to this... but would really appreciate some advice :) Thanks!

Ask a Question