Real Starbucks stores

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510 4GB
Just got done rambling from one Starbucks POI to another in Houston. EVERY Starbucks location is listed, including malls, medical buildings, grocery stores, etc. It would be nice to have a POI with just the stores that are retail locations. Even better, a separate list for Starbucks with drive-thrus.

Don't know how up to date the data is but you may wish to try the Statbuck's poi file found here

Don't know how up to date the data is but you may wish to try the Statbuck's poi file found here
Thank you dhn! I too have been toying with way too many Starbucks POI files. After looking at the one you referenced (they make it easy to search to verify certain locations before you download it) I decided to go ahead and pay the required $7.00 to join the site.

Sure enough, this Starbucks POI file is the best of the lot. At least for me. I live in Denver, Colorado.

-Frank

Just got done rambling from one Starbucks POI to another in Houston. EVERY Starbucks location is listed, including malls, medical buildings, grocery stores, etc. It would be nice to have a POI with just the stores that are retail locations. Even better, a separate list for Starbucks with drive-thrus.
You might want to check out the POI file that dhn recommended. It comes in two versions. One version is minimal infomration, the other is "full" informaiton. In the full version (~1MB in size) it includes info so you will know if the Starbucks is in a Safeway, Target, or not. The "non-full-info" version does not include this info so you can't tell.

-Frank

Ask a Question