Setting up for traffic reports with my at&t Tilt Phone Help please

Hey,

I just received my new at&t tilt phone. I'm trying to get it to work with my tom tom 910. I have it set for blue tooth just cant get it to work with the traffic. since i have unlimited internet i would love to use this feature. When i go to do it i can not select my phone. and all the carriers don't work . Anyone have the same problem?

First you need a subscribtion for the Plus function. If you live in the US, TT website says it's unavailable. If you live in Europe, then you're in luck.

Make sure your phone is already setup to connect to the internet. Don't go directly to TT Traffic for setup. If you're phone is already paired, delete it and have it paired again. The process will automatically setup everything. If your phone is not listed, select others. Btw, I'm not 100% sure but I think this feature works only on GSM phones and not CDMA.

Ask a Question