SD Card won't work on 930

I can't get the TomTom to play the music on my SD card. I have tried three different cards and followed the instructions on Tom Tom home. I have talked with Tom Tom support several times and had them guide me through the process. Someone from a higher level of support was supposed to e-mail or call me but I haven't heard from them. All my songs are in mp3 format and I have tried a 1-2- and 4 GB card.

On the SD card, you should have a folder labeled "mp3" (without the quotes) on the root of the drive/card. Then place all mp3's in there. That's all it takes really. After doing that, try doing a pin reset.

On the SD card, you should have a folder labeled "mp3" (without the quotes) on the root of the drive/card. Then place all mp3's in there. That's all it takes really. After doing that, try doing a pin reset.

Precisely. In fact, you can have a folder named mp3 on internal storage and another on your SD card and your 930 will combine their contents into a single album list. I have that setup on my 920. The folder name MUST be in lower case. A folder named MP3 will not work.

Ask a Question