mp3 folder on 32 gbs sd card won't play on TomTom930

TomTom Model(s)
930T
I have mp3s in mp3 folder on 32 gbs sd card and it won't play on TomTom 930 using the jukebox icon to play.

Do I have to set path in settings in my TomTom 930, so it will read from external sd card instead of of internal memory ?

If so, how do I do that ?

Thanks

Zhong

I assume it is a sdhc card. And the folder is called mp3 (all lower case)? And the files all have an extension of .mp3? Can they be played in Window's Media player or similar?

+1 on the need to place them in a folder created by the user on the uSD card called "mp3", lower case.
You can also use Home to move music files to your 930, and there are ways to create playlists as well, using tools like WinAmp.
"Add Traffic, Voices and other services" / " two right arrows / "Music"

What mp3 playlist file does TomTom 930 support ? m3u ?

Thanks

Zhong

+1 on the need to place them in a folder created by the user on the uSD card called "mp3", lower case.
You can also use Home to move music files to your 930, and there are ways to create playlists as well, using tools like WinAmp.

I was trying using micro sd card to sd card adapter which did not work. But just using regular sd card worked for playing mp3 files.
The maps on micro sd card to sd card adapter worked though.

Thanks

Zhong

I assume it is a sdhc card. And the folder is called mp3 (all lower case)? And the files all have an extension of .mp3? Can they be played in Window's Media player or similar?

Ask a Question