Problem with 940

problem with GPS TT GO 940 LIVE
ola staff this community of TomTom.
I have a problem with my TT 940 Live ... Has the application 9.058.568435.1, the 541764 (1030, 25-8-2009) GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5120 Map: "Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB" v870.3406.
Did the full updates and map this updated. The problem is that not picking the GPS. ja had with him in the car and driving the trend is the tt soon catch the GPS but ... ... ....No. I went to a mountain to see if picking up to 2,134 meters of altitude and nothing????????? What should I do to take the GPS?????
The appliance can be the problem??or map problem???

Please help me posssa solve my problem.:(:(

Thank you very much:thumb:

Matri:cool:

You could connect the unit to the computer and, using Explorer, delete anything found in the ephem folder. Then go here:
C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\complete\ephemeris\

and delete any sub folders found there.

Then, connect to Home and you should be offered a new gpsquickfix file. Install it and disconnect properly from Home using the Device disconnect icon.

Take the unit outdoors in a clear area and in a stationary position. See if it picks up a signal within 10 minutes or so.

Matri... your post really should be in it's own topic rather than "hijacking" Navin's.

But I won't move it until you've replied here to show you've seen this and then I'll split it away.

I think he did and I deleted it, just thinking it was a duplicate. My error :(

I've split it off now.

Ask a Question