POI Icon Not Showing Up On Map (Sony XNV 770-BT)

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720, Sony XNV
I have a Sony XNV 770-BT and have uploaded POI's via MyDrive. I am having a problem with some of the icons showing up as red squares on the map and not the icon BMP. When I upload the BMP it says that it has to be no smaller than 16x16 and no larger than 44x44.

I have checked the BMP's that don't show up and they are within the size limitations. I also have the BMP named exactly the same as the OV2 file.

This has been going on for some time now.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Rondo

I am in the process of changing them now. I will upload them and check them out later today and report back.

Thanks again for your help.

I didn't drive by a location that has a faulty icon. I will drive by one that I have converted to 24 tomorrow morning on the way to work. I will report back tomorrow even.

Thanks,

Rondo

It worked!!! The icons that I changed to 24 bit show up on he screen perfectly. I'm really happy to get this squared away.

I have been chasing this issue for quite some time and you are the only one who came up with the answer.

Thanks again dhn for all your help!!

Ask a Question