Please help, need to get on the road driving from pittsburgh to miami help fast!!!!!!

In have to meet my business partner in florida so Im driving there and i have to leave in about 1 hour, and I need my GPS to work! No GPS no miami! no promotion! no six figure income!

anyway, my damn tomtom 720 is fully charged, however IT SAYS "SHUTTING DOWN IN 7..6..5..4..3..2..1... AND ITS FULLY FUCKIN CHARGED! please please please help im depending on this damn thing to take me 700 miles! i payed $300 for this thing and i cant even use it! bullshit! i just got it a week ago!

im begging and cyring out for your help please!!!!!!!!!

First, do a pin reset of the device. Then tap the screen in the lower right corner. This should come up with some system info including the battery charge. If it indicates low charge, install it in your car with the car power cord and see if it will stay on.

If so, it will probably charge up as you drive.

Note - if you have time, you could go to TT home, delete the application, and then select update the device and it would re-install the application. This would eliminate a corrupt application as the problem.

Ask a Question