MobilNova on a ONE

Here's some quick and dirty video of ...well video.

Sorry for the bouncing, too much coffee tonight. :D

The skip in the begining is the origional video... I couldn't find a better one of that video. My son loves that song so I chose it as the one and only video on the SD card I use for NAV. (helps calm him down if he gets uptight in the car).

Click here for the 5MB video.

Last edited:
Wow... my digital camera takes crappy video...
Sorry everyone. I'll try to get a more focused setting and try it again.

later....

Hey battom,

I downloaded the demo of MobilNova to convert some videos. I just wanted to see the layout and it works quite well. The issue is that sometimes when I press "Exit", my ONE crashes. Does that happen to you?

If it doesn't crash, I'll get the "I Agree" green screen.

Yep... it crashes.

I also read ... AFTER I bought the software, that is somehow shuts down the NAV software and essentially reboots the whole device when you exit the media software. Not cool!

My support issues:
http://mobilnova.3.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=47
Alright, phew. So I'm not alone then lol.

By shutdown, what does it do exactly? Would it cancel the route or will it act as if the ONE is off. If that's the case, what's the issue with it shutting down the nav software? Is that the cause of the crash?

I don't know if it cancels the route. I would say it depends on yor startup preferences. I have mine to ask for a route every time i turn on. If you set it to continue where you left off that might help this particular issue. But I have mine set to ask for a reason....

You need to read the PDF user manual on NovaMobil's site to see what it does as for shutting down the NAV software.

Hope that helps.

Oh yeah...he sent me a debug file to install on my support thread... you might want to install it too if you are having the same issue. Since the debug install I have yet to have a problem, but I've only played 3 times so... we'll see.

Mobilnova - don't bother! I'm fed up with it crashing, taking ages to start and quit, having a horribly pixelated interface and it's desktop software not working.

stay away!

Ask a Question