Map Correction Not Saving

TomTom Model(s)
750 Go Live
Hi All,
Been trying to make a map correction on my TT for a couple of days now (well, more than one) and I can't get it to save to the device. I have made lots of other minor tweaks (turn priorities & a new roundabout) successfully and sent them off to TT for other peoples use. THere are two more amendments I want to make that I cant get to save.

One is where my TT thinks the road splits into two one-way streets instead of a roundabout (I know that technically is what a roundabout is) and it directs me left-then-right-then-left-then-right. I have tried turning this into a roundabout but it won't save, even if I save everyone else any confusion by not sharing the change.

The second is the road I live on, is a small unadopted street. It is a single road off of a main 'A' road. I insert is as a new street and that too doesn't save.

I have tried to make the change on my device and through TT Home and just can't make it work!

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Ollie

I know you can only report new streets, not actually create them to be retained on your map.

Ask a Question