XL IQ Routes cannot load map share corrections from Home

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730, XL IQ Routes Edition, VIA 1605
I just updated the map on my XL IQ Routes Edition, and somewhere before the end of the process, while loading the map share corrections, Home crashed. Now when I run update to try and finish the job, Home shows an error message and tells me to try again. I've done this several times with no joy.

BTW, the backup step seems to take forever.

I assume I need to go into the TT drive and perform some surgery, but where, and on what? Any help you great folks can offer is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you shut down Home, shut down the device, restart the device, restart Home and connect the device, what happens when you try to update?

Also, Customer Service may assist:
United States
866 486 6866

Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EDT
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT

Well, previously, after doing all that, it would start the update as normal, but stop and display an error message that the process did not complete with no reason specified. This time however, it came back and said there wasn't enough room on the device and that I would have to remove some items. I took off everything but the computer generated Susan voice and it completed the update successfully. And quickly, too.

I feel better now.

Ask a Question