Flea Markets

TomTom Model(s)
one xl
How about some Flea Market POIs. I'm interested in the Pittsburgh area and/or state of PA but I'm sure everyone would like their local Flea Markets on their TT;)

How about some Flea Market POIs. I'm interested in the Pittsburgh area and/or state of PA but I'm sure everyone would like their local Flea Markets on their TT;)

Let me know if this helps. Most appear to be flea markets.

Attachments

• Flea Markets.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 439
Seems like a lot of Flea Markets there, but none near Pittsburgh. The closest one was 300+ miles. It's a good start though

Looks great! thanks a lot. It's just missing one at Parkway Center Mall (I have a stand there). I'll add it and upload it this weekend

Looks great! thanks a lot. It's just missing one at Parkway Center Mall (I have a stand there). I'll add it and upload it this weekend

You will find that in any poi file that there will be missing locations!! It is as accurate as accurate is.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) T-Mobile_Atlas)

You will find that in any poi file that there will be missing locations!! It is as accurate as accurate is.[/QUOTE]

I understand, no problem. don't get me wrong, the POIs you put together are great! much appreciated

Flea market Poi 1.2

Ok Guys this file will never end ! here is what I have wHAT i'll do here is add on to this by request it's just too much work for the whole U.S. so as requests for other states , cities , towns come in I'll just add to this...

George

I have a pittsburgh flea market POI in my PC I will post later. If you want e-mail me and I will attach the file.

There are not that many in the pittsburgh area. You have to get into other areas.

Flea Markets in Connecticut? Also Antiques? Anyone?

We'd VERY much love to find concentrated areas in CT with antique centers and also flea markets in CT. Does a POI exist? Thanks so much.

Ask a Question