So. CA Super Markets: Vons, Ralphs, Albertsons and Trader Joe's

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Ok, here are the 4 biggies of SoCal: Vons, Ralphs, Albertsons and Trader Joe's.

Vons and Albertsons are still limited and are my own. Both have addresses but no phone numbers. Both cover the greater San Diego area, Northern LA area, Ventura County and Southern Santa Barbara County.

For Ralphs and Trader Joe's I got quite a bit of info from other sites and both should have all stores in the respective chains. The Ralphs set only has Lat/Long and not addresses for all 400+ stores. Trader Joe's has addresses for all 250+ stores. Only Trader Joe's has phone numbers.

All have been tested and work on my TT Go 720.

(I'll post updates to Albertsons and Vons as I make them.)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Albertsons1.0.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 559
  • Ralphs1.0.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 550
  • Trader_Joes_Supermarket1.0.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 606
  • Vons1.0.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
Ok, Just figured out how to do this on a grand scale using the POI Java App referenced elsewhere in the forums.

Here are updates for Vons and Albertsons. All have the address, telephone numbers and the positional data. Both are POIs for all stores for each chain within 1000 miles of Los Angeles, Ca.

I removed the Save On Pharmacies from Albertsons and the Pharmacy only locations from Vons.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Albertsons1.1.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Vons1.1.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 499
Last but not least, here is the update for Ralphs Grocery. This one has the Addresses, phone numbers and positional data for the stores.

This file contains all Ralphs Grocery stores within 1000 miles of Los Angeles, Ca.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Ralphs_Grocery1.1.zip
    9 KB · Views: 482
Gelsons Market

Here are all the Gelsons Markets in Southern California as well.

Attachments

• Gelsons_Market.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 415
Ok, Just figured out how to do this on a grand scale using the POI Java App referenced elsewhere in the forums.

Here are updates for Vons and Albertsons. All have the address, telephone numbers and the positional data. Both are POIs for all stores for each chain within 1000 miles of Los Angeles, Ca.

I removed the Save On Pharmacies from Albertsons and the Pharmacy only locations from Vons.

Enjoy!

BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!

Enjoy!

Regarding doing the albertson's, you are my hero. That's 1 of my favorite stores.

Ask a Question