Supermarkets

TomTom Model(s)
Start 25M
Hi, I am a very proud owner of a Start25 M WE which replaces my old but very loved ONE XL. I used to be able to show supermarkets on my POI such as Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Aldi etc. They are not on my new one, I know I can add them but not a clue where to find them or how to get them onto my device. I must add I am no techno whatsoever so any instructions will have to be in basic English. I will be posting similar threads about other things I dont understand. Thank you

Thank you, I shall try this when I get on my laptop, on my iPad at the moment.

Many thanks it did work except it told me it could not copy it to my new device because I haven't enough space. it says space available 3622.7MB and it needs 500192 (of what I dont know) I am continually taking two steps forward and one back.

I am still baffled. Bought a new 8GB memory card today. Asked all the right questions, what do I do, does it recognised the card etc, does it put new stuff on the card without doing anything else. Put the card in, formatted it as requested. Redid the transfer assistant and I still get the same readings saying I have 3622.7MB if space and I need 500192. Googled to see if there was anything I could do but could not see anything appropriate. The shop did say I could delete some maps I dont need to create more space but they were not allowed to tell me how. When I spoke to Tomtom this morning they said I shouldn't have any problems whatsoever because my device had an 8GB internal memory. Obviously a load of rubbish. As I am named BAFFLED. Someone please help me out I feel either like throwing it out of the window and just sitting there and crying.

Ask a Question