voice request: Christopher Walken

Are there any voice files out there that are the actual celeb and not an impressionist? Might be a cool gig to get into for some of them. I found that most of the impression voices (i.e. NY cabbie, etc.) on my TT are pretty weak and don't really sound like the real thing.

Are there any voice files out there that are the actual celeb and not an impressionist? Might be a cool gig to get into for some of them. I found that most of the impression voices (i.e. NY cabbie, etc.) on my TT are pretty weak and don't really sound like the real thing.

Yes of course
http://www.navtones.com/

Make sure you sample the voices over at Celebrityvoices.co before you pay any money.

My guess is that if you had someone else play most of them for you(without you looking at the file's name), you wouldn't have a clue who they were. The impersonators in my opinion aren't even close. Definitely listen before you put your money down.

Ask a Question