TTF Makeover

How do you like the new TTF?

• Total voters
i feel claustrophobic... make it fluid so it fills my monitor... I feel like I'm squished!

i feel claustrophobic... make it fluid so it fills my monitor... I feel like I'm squished!

YES!!

It used to fill up my 19" widescreen nicely and now it's squished in the middle and feel like I have to sit closer to screen to read it.....:(

Can we have a happy medium and bring it out a couple inches each side??

But I like the fact the forum is always trying to be improved.:)

Oh yes, it fills up my screen nicely and looks GREAT too!

Can I change my vote in the poll? I like it much better now!:D :D :D

Oh yes, it fills up my screen nicely and looks GREAT too!

Can I change my vote in the poll? I like it much better now!:D :D :D

I changed your vote for ya. Looks like most everyone seems to like the fluid (full screen) style better so we'll go with that :)

New Format

I keep my monitor in the 1024x768 mode, and the new format fills the monitor screen. I think the old format also filled the screen on my monitor so I don't really notice a big difference.

I changed your vote for ya. Looks like most everyone seems to like the fluid (full screen) style better so we'll go with that :)

Thank you - guess I'll wait for the finished product before I vote next time!:D :D

Hey df can I get a POINT or TWO for commenting about and complimenting your new avatar? :D

Mike L.

I keep thinking there's another new Moderator and it's just Digital-Flex with a new avatar.................:D :D

Ask a Question