TomtomV4 vs Humpty Dumpty

TomTom Model(s)
Tomtom one XL
Getting ready to head out to the University Library tonight and grabbed the tomtom off the kitchen table as I was leaving. As I turned around quickly to walk to the garage, the tomtom flew out of my hands (I am 6'3''), slammed into the hardwood floor, bounced up and hit the wall, and then bounced back down on the ground. I would love to repeat the words that immediately came out of my mouth, but I'll try to keep it clean. I was afraid to turn it on but with a little help of my "normal wear and tear warranty I purchased", it made it a little easier. Glad to say, my Tomtom wasn't phased a bit. No kings horses, no kings men, needed to put tomtom back together again... and thank god because you know it would of taken months knowing tt support... lol

phew! I remember when my 910 took a dive. I was also scared. No scraches on it.
My bro also dropped my ONE. I was also terrified because it was only 3 days old at the time. No damage what so ever!!!

Last year my car charger malfunctioned and smoked my GO Classic... but TT had it replaced in a week-plus with a new unit and charger. I would have been afraid to drop the Classic. :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vince01

Latest Threads

Back