You can try Google Earth. Install the program and search for the addresses of the POI's you are interested. Then you should be able to mark that location and save it.Do you use POIEdit? I'm trying to make some POI's but I only see a place for coordinates not address...am i missing something?
These are the steps I use. This is just one way creating POI's.That is what I use.
Here are the steps I use:
1. I create a folder for the POI I'm creating called 'Taco Bell' under My Places
2. Copy and paste the address in the search box and hit search
3. GE zooms in the address.
4. I click the place mark (thumbnail) and paste the address as the name (the address becomes the description)
5. Adding the placemark adds it under my directory called Taco Bell
6. Repeat 1 through 5 for all addresses for the POI
7. Right click the folder Taco Bell and save the file as *.kml
8. Open POIEdit2007 and save it as *.ov2
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.