Mario Kart Car Symbol

Mario Kart (Best MK Car Symbol)

This is my first contribution to this wonderful forum however I think I may have constructed a car symbol that you might like... it's easily the best one I've put into my GPS... let me know what you think.. be brutally honest :)... hope you enjoy it though.

This first post contains LATEST versions of my icons:

the new original.bmp is based more on the video game version (this is the version I'm using), you can try the other version as well and see which one you like

Attachments

• mk-eye.bmp
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,400
  • new original.bmp
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,263
Last edited:
It's cool...
but..
(to be brutally honest)
I think it may be too "busy" for anyone to see all of the details.

Points for the try and edit though...

New Version

I hope you guys like this new version better.. I may make minor changes... but this is pretty much the final version for this one... please be sure to give me some feedback, thanks!

Attachments

• twofour new.bmp
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,054
I made some minor fixes... and I have to admit, I'm quite proud of my work, lol... I have updated my icon to its final version and it's located on the first post of this thread. Just trying to make ur navigation as pleasant as possible :) If you like it, send some points my way, it'll encourage me to bring u more ;)

Last edited:
I have created a version more true to the original video game edition, it is located in the first post (new original.bmp) and have made some minor adjustments on the other version (mk_eye.bmp)... try both and see which one you like better... I personally like my newly created original.bmp one better

Last edited:

Ask a Question