Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario - Canada

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
Greetings,

I received my TomTomOne 3 days ago and so far I am very impressed and pleased with what it has to offer. I did not expect it to be that accurate and most important that fast in recalculating the route if you made a different turn. The only thing that I would like to see available in Canada is the PLUS services. It would be very helpful to get a traffic report!

Charles.

Hello there fellow Canadian.

I second your opinion on the Traffic PLUS services for Canada, but Nextourer informed me even though the Traffic info is not available the road conditions are.

hello and welcome!

yes, we can get weather and road conditions (via the traffic feature) but not actual traffic information like construction, traffic jams or accidents. You can use it when you travel down south, however.

Hi All and thanks for your replies about the PLUS traffic feature. I guess i have to explore more and can't wait to try it out! :cool:

Ask a Question